Below is a list of activities planned for the 3rd and 4th quarter 2010:
Activity 18.104.22.168 (Training and advice to SMEs in innovation and exploitation of intellectual property rights with the participation of universities and research centers)
The training provided by the project “Marks and Patents” completed in SMEs develop capabilities to use the intangible assets of their businesses as a resource, to implement the synergy between companies in the research and development of new technological innovation processes in different productive sectors and / or emerging.
Guayaquil July 26 to 30 La Paz 27 september to October 1st
Technical assistance provided for the project “Communication and Advertisingon:
· Innovate production process management consulting services and communications, marketing and advertising.
· Using methods that can gain sufficient assurance to more value-added advertising services.
Activity 22.214.171.124 (Technical Assistance to SMEs to improve the marketing, promotion
· Innovation of new products or varieties.
· Implementation of new technologies on the shelf life of cut products;
· Promotion and marketing in the international market to improve their competitiveness and positioning with new trends
Project: “TEO – Emerging Technologies Ortofruticola”
Activities will be developed in the Andean countries are technical Assistence on Cultural
The participating companies and representatives of the tourism category (public and private) will acquire practical tools to enable them to implement their business plans for continuous improvement to achieve quality in the field of cultural tourism, and close to world class standards, allowing market to attract a wider European and international.
Bucaramanga (COL) in September