Internationalisation of enterprises
- Communitarian Programs of Local Development and Decentralized Cooperation
- Training and E-Learning
Internazionalization of enterprises
This staff o this area is specialized in:
- Creation of technical, commercial and financial partnerships;
- Creation of joint-venture with PVS, PECO and ACP;
- Creation of trans-national networks for the admission to European Programmes;
- Informations’ spreading about European legislation and programmes.
This activity belonged till December 31st 2000 to BRE Network (DG XXIII); now it belongs to COOPECO Network (DG I), and PHARE/TACIS Central Consultant (DG I).
The staff gives all the assistance required and precious advertisments to SME in the acquisition/transfer of new technologies. It:
Promotes the diffusion and utilisation of new technologies
Promotes the access to the Programme Centre of Research and Technological Development
Gives consultation and assistance in the sector of the rights for the Intellectual and Industrial Propriety
Promotes Technological Days and several initiatives to support innovation
Communitary Programme of Local Development and Descentralize Co-operation
The area, as final goal, promotes and supports actors of local development as Public Entities, Agencies, Consortium, in the use of the Programme and European initiative of Local Development.
It promotes and realizes projects and initiatives of Economic Co-operation, Cultural and Social Co-operation of Decentralization, with particularly attention to the Environment, Sustainable Development, promotion and valorisation of local ethnics.